Hi i'm David and i like to longboard, game, and write stories.
The pain of having no Wi-Fi for two weeks
The location of common rooms
- Gryffindor: Tower! The highest fucking tower, fuck yeah! TOWER!
- Hufflepuff: But don't you think that's a bit far away from everything, they'll have to climb dozens of stairs every day...
- Gryffindor: TOWER!
- Hufflepuff: Oh, for the love of...
- Slytherin: I'm going for under the lake, LIKE A SUPER-SECRET LAIR!
- Hufflepuff: But Salazar, won't that be a bit dreary? And we'll have to add dozens of charms to keep it dry, it will take loads of magic...
- Slytherin: Super. Secret. Lair.
- Hufflepuff: Fine! Fine, we'll spend bloody hours drying out some rooms under the lake, Merlin. Rowena, what about you?
- Ravenclaw: Tower.
- Hufflepuff: But...all the stairs, the isolation from the other houses...
- Ravenclaw: Exactly. They'll focus better if they're miles away from everything else. Also, anything he can build, I can build better.
- Hufflepuff: Seriously? You're going to compete over towers?
- Gryffindor: GOING DOWN ROWENA!
- Slytherin: Underground is better.
- Hufflepuff: For fuck's sake, I give up. If anyone wants me, I'll be in the kitchens.
oh my gosh you guys
today in art 120, my intro to design class
our professor asked us to ‘draw a picture of a creature riding a bike’ to get to know us
and when he said creature I thought he meant like, monster, that kind of thing
and about a minute in I look around
and the three other people at my table have drawn an elephant, a squirrel, and another elephant, respectively
and I’ve drawn
A HUMAN CENTIPEDE RIDING A BICYCLE
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW